EN-VIT-86




RAW Organic Vitamins & Minerals Powder

0 1 2 3 4 (0/5)

€56.00

  • Pay securely with VISA or MasterCard
  • Fast delivery from €5.99
  • 14 days refund policy

  • We accept all major debit and credit cards. Tested and Certified by McAfee

You will get 45.53 Points in reward when purchase 1 of this product. The reward can be used to pay for your next orders or converted into voucher code.
Close

Info

Endoca RAW ORGANIC VITAMINS & MINERALS POWDER


Supports a healthy balanced diet
No synthetic vitamins
Rich in antioxidants & vitamin C
Supports the immune system & natural defenses
Helps boost natural energy & reduces fatigue
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Enhances sweet dishes


INFORMATION


Revolutionary formula combines the power of polyphenol-rich superfruits with natural fat-burning ingredients. Endoca’s Raw Vitamins and Minerals help your body maintain higher energy levels, better digestion, and healthier-looking skin.

It contains 30% vitamin C with the remaining 70% being comprised of vitamins, minerals, co-factors, co-nutrients, bioflavonoids, and polyphenols. All these molecules help the body to absorb the vitamins and unlock your true genetic potential thus biohacking your body to be the best version of yourself.

A unique blend of ingredients specially formulated to aid the body’s absorption of vitamin C more effectively. Our 100% natural extract is sustainably produced and eco-friendly.

BENEFITS

Endoca's vitamins and minerals formula contain 30% vitamin C, while the remaining 70% contains vitamins, minerals, cofactors, co-nutrients, bioflavonoids, and polyphenols. Endoca’s unique blend of molecules helps your body effectively absorb vitamins to unlock your true genetic potential, by biohacking your body to be the best version of yourself.

This organic formula is very effective and can not be compared to eating synthetic vitamin C or other synthetic vitamins.

Endoca raw vitamins and minerals are produced using advanced clean technology, slow dried under low temperatures, cold milled, GMO-free and pesticide free. We never use chemicals in the processing, so can trust that our products are 100% organic and contain no synthetic vitamins.

We believe our raw vitamins and minerals are the most sustainable and eco-friendly vitamins you can get.

SPECIFICATIONS
Serving size: 1 tsp (3g) Servings per bottle: 30 (86g)
Suitable for everyday use.

Add powder to hot and cold drinks, sprinkle on food or combine with your favorite dessert recipe. Store in a cool dry place. Avoid exposure to heat or sunlight.

Ingredients
: 100% Raw Organic Wild Bilberry, Vitamin C (Acerola), Polyphenol (Feno Chaga), Raspberry, Sea Buckthorns, Blackcurrant, Chokeberry, Lingonberry, Beetroot Kale, Redcurrant Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Calendula Flowers, Zinc Citrate*, Magnesium Citrate*.
* Sourced From Seawater.

1. Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. 2. Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue

All Endoca extracts are quality tested by a third party laboratory.

More info

Product TypeEdibles
THC FreeYes

Reviews Reviews (0)

Based on 0 reviews - 0 1 2 3 4 0/5

9 other products in the same category:

  • Background

    CBD Oil Ireland - The #1 CBD Store in Ireland.

    At CBD Store Ireland we offer a wide selection of hemp and CBD (Cannabidiol) products.

    Our products range from CBD oils & extracts, hemp tea, vape e-liqids with CBD, but also hemp food such as hemp flour, hemp seed oil, hemp pasta, proteins and more.

    We offer an extensive range of hemp cosmetics by Cannaderm and India Cosmetics. Created for care of normal, dry and oily skin, but also as specialistic dermocosmetics for problematic skin (eczema, atopy, psoriasis).

    Why us?
    ✔ Fast delivery from only €5.99 ✔ 14 days refund policy ✔ Based & Registered in Ireland

© 2019 CBDStore.ie | Registered VAT no. IE1613240V