Hemp Whipped Body Butter with Cannabidiol (1500mg CBD)
CBD Hemp Tea 35g: Hemp buds and leaves with high CBD content
Groundbreaking and powerful like the city itself, experience a pleasantly pungent smack of ripe grapefruit and lovely lime that finishes with a hint of funky fuel.
RAW CBD Hemp Oil Capsules 300mg-1200mg CBD+CBDa
Endoca’s Vitamin and Minerals powder harnesses the power of antioxidants and Vitamin C, that helps increase energy levels, improve digestion and assists in the maintenance of healthy skin. 100% organic, it contains 30% vitamin C, with the remaining 70% comprised of vitamins, minerals, co-factors, co-nutrients, bioflavonoids, and polyphenols.
Set of 3 cooling patches with hemp oil for pain relief, stiffness and...
Set of 3 heating patches with hemp oil for pain relief, stiffness and...
70% alcohol with CBD, CBG Helps to protect from COVID-19
Set of 5 coils Replacement coils for JEM-Pen (Innokin) 1.6 Ohm
Simple refilling & Easy visual e-liquid level Multiple protections...
300mg - 1000mg CBD 7mg - 20mg CBG Laboratory tested – No THC detected
At CBD Store Ireland we offer a wide selection of hemp and CBD (Cannabidiol) products.
Our products range from CBD oils & extracts, hemp tea, vape e-liqids with CBD, but also hemp food such as hemp flour, hemp seed oil, hemp pasta, proteins and more.
We offer an extensive range of hemp cosmetics by Cannaderm and India Cosmetics. Created for care of normal, dry and oily skin, but also as specialistic dermocosmetics for problematic skin (eczema, atopy, psoriasis).
✔ Fast delivery from only €5.99 ✔ 14 days refund policy ✔ Based & Registered in Ireland
© 2020 CBDStore.ie | Registered VAT no. IE1613240V